Monday, November 16, 2009

Bet # 55

San Lorenzo had a torrid night, getting hammered 3-0 at home to Indepentiente.

Bet # 53 : -£2.63
Total P&L : +£23.71

I then thought I'd give the Argentinian league another shot, taking River Plate to beat Atletico Tucuman @ 8/11.  When they went 1-0 down, I thought my luck was right out, however River Plate came back to win 3-1.

Bet # 54 : +£1.73
Total P&L : +£25.44

So now on to today's bet... There's pretty much nothing on today, so it's back to the Argentinian Primera Division, where Racing Club take on Estudiantes.  Now I initially fancied Racing, who are 2nd bottom in the table, to beat Estudiantes (currently 4th), but at 14/5 thought this was way too favourable for the bookies to take my dosh.  Studying the recent form guide, both teams don't seem to be doing too well keeping clean sheets, so I've taken this for more than 2.5 goals.

£2.54 @ 23/20

No comments:

Post a Comment